The current territories are available:
1. Maine, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, Eastern New York, and Vermont.
2. Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Wisconsin
3. Delaware, Maryland, Northern Virginia, Washington DC
INDEPENDENT SALES REPRESENTATIVE
This position is responsible for the sales and promotion of Avenue Mosaic Company products to distributors within a territory. Additional responsibilities include sales merchandising, technical information, customer product knowledge, and evaluating the area’s market needs and business conditions in their territory. This position will act as a business consultant to the distributors for selling efficiency and market growth.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work from a home office and travel throughout the region in order to maximize sales
- Establish and maintain a distribution network for Avenue Mosaic Company products in the territory
- Target, call on, develop, and expand relationships with distributors to obtain sales goals
- Maintains a positive and professional manner in accordance with Avenue Mosaic Company policy
- Introduce and successfully initiate company programs and new product introductions.
- Evaluate product field complaints and resolve them in accordance with company guidelines
- Advise and train distributor customers regarding display systems that will maximize sales
- Develop and maintain job quotes and price exceptions
- Cooperate with Sales Reps in other territories in a collective knowledge base
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience in sales, account management, and new business development
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- At least three years of direct sales experience
- Computer literacy including Microsoft office
- Ability to achieve company goals with little supervision
- Business to business sales knowledge and techniques
- Overall analysis of the total and individual markets in order to set goals, plan and execute market research, forecasting sales, and establishing new markets
- Ability to travel throughout the specified territory
- Development, planning and the execution of yearly business plan
- Knowledge of floor coverings is a plus
Avenue Mosaic Company is committed to treating people fairly and respectfully, we are committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity in the people we hire, the manner in which they are trained, their selections for promotions and transfer, and in all other aspects of employment. Your ability and performance are the keys to your success here at Avenue Mosaic Company, regardless of your age, race, color, marital status, sexual orientation, sex, religion, creed national origin, political ideology, veteran status, or the presence of any sensory, mental, or physical disability unrelated to the ability to perform the job, in accordance with applicable law.
Please inquire or send resume to: HR@AvenueMosaic.com